Five Things You May Not Know About Ben:
- He’s got the cutest puppy everrr (a Jack Russell mix named Hayley)
- He’s been to Haiti three times, and can’t wait to go back
- He may be addicted to coffee, but hasn’t admitted it yet
- He’s been to New York City seven times, and enjoys it almost as much as camping
- He’s passionate about telling love stories to honor his grandparents’ legacy
[button href=”mailto:email@example.com?Subject=Hello!” align=”center”]Email Ben[/button]
Meet the Founder
Ben K. Moser
Creative Storyteller / Visual Strategist
Moser Visuals was founded to create amazing visual media
projects for our clients and to give to those who need it most.
[dropcap]Ben may be young compared to the industry, but he’s not new to the game. Having carried a camera around since at least age four and designed magazine-quality graphics since elementary school (and getting in trouble for it), Ben loves to push the creative boundaries defined by expectations.
He thrives in finding ways to give unexpectedly as well—not only to clients, but also to the community and those who need it most. Ben volunteers his time with many groups, including the international not-for-profit Chadasha Foundation, Knoxville Chamber, Professional Photographers of East Tennessee, Boy Scouts of America, Business Network International, and a handful of other organizations.
Ben has built Moser Visuals to provide top quality professional photography, video production, and digital design services to individuals and organizations for a reasonable investment. His passion for creating and volunteering and his pursuit of excellence in the creative field led to the development of a unique, hybrid business model built around paying blessings forward by donating professional time and business profits to missions that do amazing things to make the world a better place.[/dropcap]
Affiliations and Honors
- Professional Photographers of East Tennessee – Board of Directors; 2013 Multi-Award-Winner (First Place – Electronic Imaging, Distinguished – Portraits)
- Cityview Magazine – Nominated for Best of the Best Knoxville Photographer (2013 – Commercial, Portraits, Weddings)
- Knoxville Chamber of Commerce – Ambassador; Nominated for 2014 “Young Entrepreneur” Pinnacle Business Award; Top Achiever (Multi-Award-Winner)
- Business Network International – Ambassador
- Boy Scouts of America – Eagle Scout, Unit Commissioner
- The Chadasha Foundation - Director of Media
- Professional Photographers of America – Member[/two_third_last][divider]